We’re back! We are very pleased to announce that we are officially open as of June 5, 2020!!
We are reopening with complete confidence that all recommended safety measures are in place. You can expect our high level of service delivered in a new way as we make the very best of “the new normal.” This includes:
- Patient health prescreening prior to appointments
- Daily temperature and health screening of staff
- Special procedures for patients entering the office including providing hand sanitizers, taking your temperature with contactless infrared technology and measuring pulse oximetry
- Requesting no visitors to accompany patients
- Limiting the number of patients being seen at the same time
- Pretreatment antimicrobial / antiviral rinses
- All staff wearing recommended PPE during treatment and wearing masks throughout the day even when not providing treatment
- New safety equipment including air purifiers in reception and aerosol evacuation systems in treatment rooms
- Enhanced surface disinfecting procedures
- Social distancing within the office
We know that dental care is essential not only for your oral health but also for your overall health and well-being, and we look forward to resuming your dental care. Our staff will be contacting you personally to schedule your appointments, but you may also reach out to us at 215-772-3100 if you would like to schedule your next visit.
We look forward to seeing you again!!
Dr. Pamela Doray and office team