If you’ve ever experienced it, you know it’s a terrible feeling to break part of your tooth. Tooth enamel is one of the durable structures in your body, but it does have limits. If you have a broken tooth or chipped a tooth, don’t panic. There are many things that Dr. Pamela Doray, a Philadelphia cosmetic dentist, can do to repair it – if you see her right away. Otherwise, your tooth could be damaged further.
Solutions for Chipped Teeth
We offer a wide variety of solutions to repair a chipped tooth. The first step is to make a consultation with Dr. Doray and she will recommend the best option for you. Dr. Doray’s solutions for chipped teeth or a cracked tooth include:
- Dental filling – Dr. Doray offers white fillings for a virtually undetectable restoration.
- Tooth bonding – Tooth colored resin material that provides a cost effective, natural looking restoration in a single visit.
- Porcelain dental crowns – A dental crown consists of fine layers of ceramic material that wrap around the tooth to improve strength and aesthetics.
- Porcelain dental veneers – A dental veneer is a thin, ceramic shell that is applied to the front and sides of a tooth to restore strength and beauty.
- Root canal – If the root has been exposed or infected by the cracked tooth, a root canal may be necessary to repair and save the tooth.
Before & After Photos
Morgan: Before & After Chipped Tooth
Ava: Before & After Broken Teeth
Mitchell: Before & After Broken Tooth